Handmade masks. 100% cotton with elastic bands. Masks are made from Japanese cotton fabrics and are backed in solid shirting or chambray fabrics which make them reversible. Some prints are in limited supply while others will be replenished when possible. Please let me know if you have any requests or questions.
- the mask has to cover mouth & nose
- if it’s only covering your mouth it really is not as effective
- consider the outside of the mask “dirty” so If you touch the outside of the mask wash your hands/use hand sanitizer
- people tend to touch the outside of the mask to pull it down and then go on to touch other things. If germs were on your mask then you’ll just continue to spread them that way.
- remove the mask at the ears and then wash before reuse
- suggest washing in a delicates washing bag and air dry
- adult supervision is required for children wearing masks.
Return/Refund Mask Policy
- All masks are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Masks do not take the place of medical grade masks.
- One size fits most.