This is hand loomed 100% Japanese cotton fabric sourced locally in New York City. This cotton has a linen like texture. It is backed in shirting chambray of 100% mercerized cotton.
- the mask has to cover mouth & nose
- if it’s only covering your mouth it really is not as effective
- consider the outside of the mask “dirty” so If you touch the outside of the mask wash your hands/use hand sanitizer
- people tend to touch the outside of the mask to pull it down and then go on to touch other things. If germs were on your mask then you’ll just continue to spread them that way.
- remove the mask at the ears and then wash before reuse
- suggest washing in a delicates washing bag and air dry
- adult supervision is required for children wearing masks.
Return/Refund Mask Policy
- All masks are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Masks do not take the place of medical grade masks.
- One size fits most.