Dress Up Face Covering
Face covering made of hammered abaca and soft muslin. Abaca is a traditional millinery fabric and the hammered abaca gives a sheen and linen look. Each piece is molded to face shape and simple in style. Pleated at the nose with added wire for shape it is lined in double layer quilting muslin and finished in grosgrain with tonal grosgrain bow at the side. Please allow two weeks for delivery.
- the mask has to cover mouth & nose
- if it’s only covering your mouth it really is not as effective
- consider the outside of the mask “dirty” so If you touch the outside of the mask wash your hands/use hand sanitizer
- people tend to touch the outside of the mask to pull it down and then go on to touch other things. If germs were on your mask then you’ll just continue to spread them that way.
- remove the mask at the ears and then wash before reuse
- hand wash and dry only.
- adult supervision is required for children wearing masks.
Return/Refund Mask Policy
- All masks are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Masks do not take the place of medical grade masks.
- One size fits most.